Rubidoux Swap Meet is opening starting Saturday May 23. We will be open back to our regular hours moving forward.
- All buyers must maintain a social distance requirement of 6 feet at all times
- All buyers are required to wear masks/face covering while at the market
- Do not come to the market if you are sick
- Please wash your hands and avoid touching your face
- Please use a tissue or the inside of your elbow when you cough and/or sneeze and discard of the tissue properly.
- Wash your hands.
- Follow all posted signage around the market.
- All vendors and vendor employees must wear a face mask at all times.
- All vendors and vendor employees must stay within the designated selling area at all times.
- No cutting or sampling of any produce items.
- Do not come to the market if you are sick.
- Please wash your hands and avoid touching your face.
- We encourage all vendors to arrive at the market with personal hand sanitizer, use it often.
Drive In Re-Opening Rules/Guidelines:
• Social Distancing will be enforced
• All customers must stay in their cars for the duration of the movie (you cannot sit outside of your car).
• Restrooms will be at 50% occupancy. Women Occupancy - 4. Men Occupancy - 5. Occupancy will be monitored. You must wear a mask if you need to exit your car to use the restroom. We advise you to use the restroom before you come and only use if it is an emergency to help maintain social distancing.
• Concessions is TO-GO only. You must wear a mask if you enter the concession stand. Social distancing will be enforced in the concession stand with 6’ apart.
What is the market doing to ensure safety?
We have enacted a comprehensive plan for the market that includes enhanced cleaning, line distancing, capacity restrictions, PPE is required by everyone, shields at point of sale locations, signage encouraging safety practices and a number of other things.
Can I practice social distancing at the flea market?
Mile High Flea Market is located on 80 acres of open fresh air, there is plenty of space to spread out while you shop. We have signs around the market reminding people to stay 6’ apart and we will be monitoring social distancing. We ask everyone to remain mindful of our safety rules.
Do I have to wear a mask?
Everyone is required to wear a mask or proper face covering while at the market.We will have face masks for purchase at the office for anyone in need of one.
Can I use the restroom?
Yes. Our restrooms are open for limited use. We advise you to use the restroom before you come. If you must use the restroom you have to wear a mask.
Can I sit outside my car?
No. You cannot sit outside of your car to watch the movie. You must remain in vehicle at all times to help maintain social distancing.
You CAN sit in the bed of your truck or SUV.
Can I bring my own snacks to the Drive In?
Yes. Our concession stand will be open for to go only and you have to wear a mask if you come to the concession stand.
Is the swap meet open?
YES. As of May 23rd we are back to our regular schedule.
How long will the market be closed?
The market will be closed until local and state officials inform us that we are allowed to re-open. We are monitoring the situation closely. Our goal is to open as quickly and responsibly as possible.
How will I know when the market will reopen?
We will communicate reopening plans on our Facebook page as soon as we have a confirmed re-opening date and will ensure that vendors have time to rebook their spaces and prepare for the re-opening.
I’m a vendor – do I have to pay rent? Will I be getting a refund for prepaid spaces?
All prepaid spaces throughout the closure will be credited to your account. Rent for monthly vendors will be prorated this month and for the duration of the closing and credited back to your account.
Can I access my space during the closure?
Vendors will be able to access their spaces by appointment. Please contact the office at (951) 683-4455 to schedule a time.
Will I have my same space when the market reopens?
If you reserved a space for the weekend we closed (March 21/22), your space will remain under your name in the system. When we reopen, that space will stay under your name. If you did not have a space reserved prior to the closure, please contact (951) 683-4455 to discuss your location preference when the market re-opens.Will the market remain secure during the closing?All security personnel and procedures will remain in place at all markets throughout the closure.
I have additional questions – who should I contact?
All additional questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with Public Health Officer Kaiser’s order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Rubidoux Swap Meet & Drive In Theatre is temporarily closed as of today, March 19, 2020. Information on the closing and our future plans for re-opening can be found on our Facebook page and website www.rubidouxswapmeet.com If you are a vendor at Rubidoux Swap Meet, and need additional information, please email email@example.com